Often, a mixture of ablative and open channel treatments will be recommended for best results, depending on the skin concerns.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR FRACTIONAL SKIN REJUVENATION
FOR SALE ONLY IN THE BALTIC
Very different from bulky, complex and expensive aesthetic modalities such as CO₂ and erbium laser devices, Tixel is a light portable device. The handpiece is small and light weight. Unlike lasers, Tixel has no optics, no high power circuits, no scanners and no water pumps. Tixel does not radiate light and does not present eye-safety hazards. Furthermore, Tixel thermal coagulation is smoke and particle free and therefore does not require the use of smoke evacuators or protective dust masks. Tixel achieves the right level of tissue coagulation without any bleeding.
STERILE TITANIUM TIP
SMALL & PORTABLE
The TIXEL system offers 3 treatment modalities:
PATENTED - SCIENTIFICALLY VALIDATED - CONFIRMED BY RESULTS
Thermal energy is transferred to the skin by a hot titanium Tip, which contacts the skin briefly. There is no bleeding.
The extent of energy transfer is determined by the Tip’s exposure time with the skin/ Heat transfer is by contact. The Tip does not perforate the tissue.
TITANIUM TIP PROPERTIES
Pulse Duration in MS:
The Tip dehydrates and fractures the statum corneum upon contact with minimal underlying coagulation. The result is a long lasting open channel exhibition enhanced absorption of topicall applied aqueous solutions.
- Laser in Surgery and Medicine (Oct 2018) Friedman et al: The Toxic Edge – A Novel Treatment for Refractory Erythema and Flushing of Rosacea
- International Journal of Pharmaceutics 511 (2016) 821-830 Dintov et al: A Novel Thermo – Mechanical System for Enhanced Transdermal Delivery of Hidrophilic Active Agents by Fractional Ablation
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Skin discoloration
- Sun damaged skin
- Skin tone and texture
- Tightening of the upper eyelids
- Age spots
- Stretch marks / Striae
- Spacing treatment sessions – 1 month apart
- Treatment program: 3 – 4 sessions
- After treatment skin is slightly swollen and red for 3 to 4 hours
- Patients experience mild erythema and heat sensation for 2 to 3 hours
- Downtime from 0 to 2 days depending on treatment intensity
- Micro crusting appears the next day? disappears after about 3 day
- Improvement in skin texture? younger look? wrinkle reduction
- Better definition of eyelids
- High patient satisfaction? all skin types
BETTER FOR CLINIC
- Exelent rersults
- Simple and fast
BETTER FOR PATIENT
- Low pain
- No charring
- Short downtine
- Treat all skin types